LightBox Africa is a media production company that strives to tell compelling, exciting and informative stories that are of human interest.
We are currently seeking a talented HR & Administration Manager whose primary responsibility will be to provide leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
- Formulating and aligning the Human Resource strategies to the Organizational strategy
- Continually reviewing and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with the relevant employment laws
- Develop, implement & monitor HR budgets
- Develop manpower plans and facilitate the recruitment process
- Develop, implement and continuously review performance management programs
- Conduct training needs analysis for the organization
- Prepare training calendar for the overall organization and maintain training records
- Prepare human resource board agenda, advising the board on all HR related matters as well as implementation of board resolutions
- Analyze utilization of the human resource in the organization and advise on staff performance, career progression and making appropriate recommendations and proposals on human resource planning & succession management
- Administer all employee benefits and payroll requirements in line with company & employment laws of Kenya
- Maintenance of HR records proper storage & retrieval system, continuous update of various employee records
- In charge of office supplies & equipment, ensuring they are well stored & documented
- Ensure proper house-keeping of the office, while overseeing the office assistant
- Follows up on city council licenses to make sure the company adheres to all external compliance; updated business permits, fire licenses, OSHA.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- At least Three (3) years’ of working experience in similar position, team players with excellent, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal communication and decision making skills and should demonstrate ability to implement change.
- People oriented
- Possess high sense of integrity & confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant labour laws.
Minimum Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related social sciences,
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Member of the IHRM(K), current practicing certificate, proficient in all MS Office applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31.08.2017