Marketing & Communication Co-ordinator JD
Job Purpose Summary: Your role will be to market & sell our products and services to clients
- To develop new leads, cold call potential clients, manage existing customer relationships and close the deal, either over the telephone or in person, with the aim of maximizing sales revenues, increasing the client portfolio and hitting targets
- To profile the team members and coordinate their participation in events where there is potential to network with industry leaders and get jobs
- MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
- Identify new sales prospects
- Meet expected income targets
- Product articulation and Marketing
- Liaise with production team in building powerful visual identity and promoting company products
- Ensuring effective flow of information on products to clients.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - (CONTENT DISTRIBUTION)
- Developing, polishing, engineering and revising new products
- Participate in identifying suitable products/services for target customers
- Steer product development initiatives in liaison with other departments to meet the market demands
- Responsible for developing licensing deals with 3rd party distribution channels
- Develop content for promotional materials including direct mail pieces, print and electronic newsletters, web site and social media stories, media releases, and other materials as needed.
- Plan and implement any communications and marketing plans as required
- Content Management & Analysis ( website & social media)
Competencies and Attributes Required
- A target orientated disposition and the desire to sell and meet targets.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from varying backgrounds.
- The ability to persuade and convince people of the merits of a product or service.
- The ability to work under and handle pressure.
- Drive, determination, persistence and tenacity.
- Have a grasp of the film & media production industry
- Strategic and creative planning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a can do attitude.
Qualifications: Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Business Degree with a focus on Marketing & Communication.
- Diploma in CIM an added advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Preferably in a Media production company.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org